The 10k course is a shorter adaptation of the half marathon but shares many of the key landmarks and features with the longer route. Starting in George Square in the centre of the city, 10k runners will use four different bridges to cross the River Clyde and pass iconic landmarks and buildings including The Hydro, The Finnieston Crane and Pacific Quay as they make their way toward the McLellan Arch and the finish line in Glasgow Green.
- Starting in George Square in the heart of the city centre.
- Runners cross the Clyde on four occasions using the Kingston Bridge, Clyde Arc, King George Bridge and Glasgow Bridge.
- Strathmore water station at 6km
- Entertainment along the course includes choir, bagpipers, drumming band, charity cheering points and our ‘Wall of Sound’.
- Spectator friendly route with the final few kilometres and the finish at Glasgow Green only a short walk from the start line. Supporters may also want to make use of the subway system to get out onto the route to cheer you on
Date and Time
Time:10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Address: George Square, George square, Glasgow, , United Kingdom